Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Energize magazine from EE Publishers, South Africa, is a business-to-business magazine, published 11 times a year in print and on-line, focusing on the business of energy and power engineering and technology, including:
• Sustainable and renewable energy
• Generation – nuclear, hydro, coal, oil, gas, solar, wind, biomass and renewable
• Transmission and distribution
• Application of electric power in mining, industrial, manufacturing, commercial and domestic environments
Energize is the leading magazine in its field, and is committed to providing timely, objective news, information and advertising for the benefit of the industry sectors it serves.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Beautiful new design:
The new app not only looks great, but also provides a faster and smoother user experience.
We've updated the apps usability to make things slicker, loading times less and being able to read your books that much quicker.
Now users can bookmark pages in ePub and PDF books, and save pages for quick and easy access later via their annotation section.
We've improved alerts so that users are told when their book has finished downloading. They can also open their newly downloaded books directly from the notification center.
- Category: News
- Updated: 21 October 2016
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, German
- Developer: Snapplify Pty Ltd
- © EE Publishers (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.