FB Browser - FullScreen Browser with Desktop Tabs & Private Browsing
By FireBird Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the big screen of iPad, what is the point to use the same mobile browser in iPhone? FB Browser let you surf the net as if you are using a desktop computer!!
1. Tabs: No more switching page, everything is done as desktop browser.
2. Full Screen Mode: Fully utilize the whole iPad screen for a web page. No wasted space on toolbars.
3. Bookmarks with Folders Support: You can organize your bookmarks and folders easily.
4. Launch Setting: You can setup to launch FB Browser with all previously opened tabs open, home page or just an empty page.
5. Easy to Use Interface: You will know how to use it.
6. Image Saving: You can save image by holding down on it
7. Private Mode: Automatically remove history, cache and cookies on exit
8. Show/Hide Image: You can block image to save bandwidth
9. Save Page (Need restart): You can save pages for offline reading. Please noted that you have to restart browser to save a page, so some pages may not be saved.
10. Offline Mode: You can use offline mode to prevent any data charge
Two fingers swipe left - Go Back
Two fingers swipe right - Go Forward
Three fingers tap - Enter/Exit Full Screen Mode
12. In page searching: It is possible to search within a web page.
13. Pretend to be other browser: FB Browser can cheat web servers into thinking that it is a desktop browser.
14. AutoFill Names and Passwords
Any suggestions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.4.1
1. Fixed several bugs.
2. Redirect YouTube search to m.youtube.com