French Chefs Cuisine
By Pierre Colet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“French Chefs Cuisine”, one of the leading Apps on the French AppStore with Unique services and recipes of famous Chefs, is now available in English for $2.99, discounted for holiday season at $0.99.
On your iPhone 95 simple recipes from famous French Chefs.
Creative and tasty recipes. The imagination of well recognized French Chefs at your disposal to achieve unforgettable meals.
The most consistent and unique services on the App Store to assist you:
• ZeChef is able to create an optimized schedule of all the tasks for the preparation of the selected recipes of your menu.
• Intelligent and interactive shopping list (it takes into account the recipes of your menu and the number of guest).
• Synchronization with the web site www.zechef.com to print, edit and to transfer the shopping list.
The proposed recipes cover many facets of French cuisine today:
From the taste of Asia by William Ledeuil (Chef of “ZeKitchen Gallerie” and “ZeKGB”, 1 star Michelin, Chef of the Year 2010 Gault & Millau )
The roots of Normandy of Jerome Gangneux (Chef of the “6 New York”)
The southern cuisine of Flora Mikula (“Les Saveurs de Flora”, Chef of the Year 2009, Pudlo guide) Mediterranean cuisine of Gilles Ajuelos (warm Chef of “La Bastide Odeon”, 14/20, Gault & Millau).
You'll also learn the sophisticated cuisine (often easy to achieve) of Young rising Chefs:
Bertrand Grébaut (Chef at “l’Agape”, a Michelin star, revelation Omnivore's 2009 guide)
Remi Van Peteghem (Chef at “Le Sensing”, 15/20 Gault & Millau 2009 ),
The "bistronomy" of:
Mathieu Garrel (Chef at “Le Belisaire”, Michelin Bib Gourmand)
Julien Duboué (Chef of “l’Afaria”, Best bistro in Paris in 2009, Pudlo Guide).
The authentic French cuisine of Japanese Chef Tsukasa Fukuyama (Chef at “A & M restaurant” in Paris)
Brice Cauneau (Auberge de la Savarière) who returns home (in Nantes) after learning more than 10 years in the most prestigious Parisian restaurants.
And the inventive Philippe Detourbe, Chef of two restaurants ; L’orée du bois and l’Ampère in Paris
These young Chefs, already prestigious, offer an inventive or classic revisited cuisine with always a distinctive style.
Very original recipes achievable by individuals
• The Chefs are giving you their tips and tricks.
• Each recipe is detailed, step by step.
• All recipes have been tested: they were made by individuals after receiving the advices of the Chefs.
• Selection of recipes by type of dish, ingredients, Chef, price, etc.
• Adjustment of the ingredients according to the number of guests.
• Calculation of time required to complete each recipe based on the number of guests and your level (You enter in the application your level in cuisine: good, average or weak.
• Presentation of the Chefs and their restaurants.
• Recipes and photos are embedded in the iPhone (for a better response time)
Bon appétit with ZeChef !
- USD 0.99
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: 17 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Pierre Colet
- © ZeChef.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.