Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gifmator is free for the new year! Happy New Year everyone!
Gifmator is the greatest way to create animated GIFs amongst all iOS enabled devices. Ever wondered how to create those chic images you notice on all websites? The kinds the move and repeat themselves? Have you made one of those, then wondered how you would put some nostalgic creativity into them but did not know how? Gifmator is your answer. If you just want to have fun making some animations with your friends, or you're feeling in a creative mood, then Gifmator is for you. Packed with tons of features, you will never regret purchasing this app!
Some features include:
- Take stunning pictures with the skillfully implemented camera.
- Works on all devices, if no camera is found, simply import from your photo library!
- Add multiple images from photo library at a time.
- Overlay a Phi Spiral or Rule Of Thirds to get the perfect shot every time!
- Record a short video and add it in to your animation.
- Apply a multitude of gorgeous effects, from vintage expired films, to unique ones such as glitter bokeh over your photo.
- Ability to change the size of your final GIF.
- Explains what a GIF is, the history of a GIF, and has quick instructions on how to use the app in the included skeuomorphically designed Gifmator manual.
- Easy sharing to Facebook, Tumblr or iOS 5 Twitter integration, even email it or even copy it into an iMessage!
- Overlay the previous frame to line up the perfect animation!
- View and scroll through all your GIFs playing at one, and simply tap to play them in full screen!
- Create an animated Twitter profile image from one of your GIFs!
- Works on all iOS 6 devices: iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad and iPad 2 (Will not run natively until the next version, but it's being speedily worked on!)
What's New in Version 2.0
- Application redesign
- Faster processing of images
- iPhone 5 support (finally)
- Added French (more translations to come)
- Tumblr sharing should now work
- Finally updated the manual
- Other insignificant bug fixes