By Tomoyuki Mitachi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arrange guitar chords to write a song easily♪
Simple guitar sequencer app.
Make your music life easier.
- Tap the star guitar pick to show the list of chords.
- After choosing a chord, drag and drop a pick to arrange.
- Stroke types change depending on the angle of a pick.
- When you delete the pick that you arranged, drag and drop the pick into outside.
- Tap Play button to listen your song.
- If you purchase an add-on, you will be able to save three sets of sequence data at a maximum.
[Eraser]: Delete sequence data on the screen.
[Wrench]: Adjust stroke speed or tempo.
[Staff]: Drop a pick into the staff icon to check a chord diagram.
What's New in Version 1.02
- fixed bugs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 09 December 2011
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tomoyuki Mitachi
- © 2011 Amuzenet Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.