By Igor Borisov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 584 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4. And animals targets: Fox, Coyote, Wild Boar, Aoudad, Crow, Moose, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Rabbit, Rat, Pingeon, Marmot.
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WeatherFlow wind meter
- iPhone 6 internal barometer support
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
What's New in Version 3.25
1. Added reticles:
- RusOpticalSystem, PKT 3-12x50, Russia
- MH10X, EVX 3-12x44, Optisan Optics
- Firedot BDC, VX-6 1-6х, Leupold
- Holland 21 MOA, VX-6 3-18x, Leupold
2. Corrected reticles:
- M52i, N750/N770, Pulsar
- M54i, N750/N770, Pulsar
- M50, Apex XD38, Pulsar
- M50, Apex XD50, Pulsar
- USD 4.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 November 2016
- Version: 3.25
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Igor Borisov
- © Igor Borisov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.