By Alexander BELOV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't you know how to read japanese letters "Kanji"? No problem!
iPhone can "read" and translate them for you! Just use a camera for take a picture of Kanji. Analyze will be start automatically.
Who can use this application?
1) All people. Will be fun to read all japanese letters.
2) Students. Learn some Kanji, but not so clear about this one? No problem! Let's read it by iPhone.
3) Professional translators. If you using in your work a texts on a paper, then this application can rescue you from wasting a time for looking Kanji in Dictionary.
Only 2 steps to read the Kanji:
1) Take a picture of region of text with a Kanji. If analyze will be not so clear, you can retouch a Kanji.
2) Choose your Kanji from the list of similar and see its translation, semantic meaning, pronunciation, etc.
Attention! We can not guarantee 100% quality analysis of the Kanji. Unable to provide support for absolutely all the fonts and design.
But this application is well on the basic fonts. Enjoy!
What's New in Version 2.0
New Kanji analyse engine
- USD 4.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 October 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander BELOV
- © 2011 Alexander V. BELOV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.