Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Grab the essential stuff of your texts easier than ever before!"
Highlight important passages of texts in different websites and let the app do the rest for you. No need to sum up your markings manually - just tap on a button and all markings are listed in an overview in just a second!
- Save the relevant text of WEBSITES in documents and make them accessible offline, so unimporant elements of a website don't disturb you any more
PLEASE READ: NO IMPORT FOR PDF, WORD OR ANY OTHER FORMAT THAN WEBSITES AT THE MOMENT!
- Highlight text with only one slide of your finger without annoying positioning of grab points
- Use the build in colors: six different striking colors to choose from
- Simply add notes to your markings - as many as you want and arranged in an editable list
Sum up your markings from all documents of the project
- sorted by colors
- in an overview without the remaining unimportant text
- notes are automatically put under the passage
- with just one tap on a button - the app will do the rest for you
Export the document: the text with all your markings or the passages of the project in list view
- Organize documents of the same topic in one project
- easy switching of documents: swipe the folder from left to right to make all the documents visible or to add new documents with the build in browser
- Adjust font style and size to your wishes
- Export as PDF file to iTunes or via E-Mail
If you have any questions or need support:
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us your feedback:
What's bad? What could be improved? What do you like? Or what features are missing?
Send us your suggestions to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Markers 1.2 has been rewritten from ground up. It contains no new features, but ensures that the app works on iPads running iOS 5 to 7.
We apologise for this long period of inactivity in terms of updates. We are constantly working on this app and want to bring it further, so please don't think we abandoned Markers. Markers has great potential and our main aim is to bring a reliable and well-designed app to market for you, into your hands.
We're going to release a new user interface in the coming months, which is specifically designed for iOS 7 and we are adding more features to make Markers even more useful for everyone who deals with a lot of text and data.
Please report any issue and we're always keen on your feedback.
Thank you very much.
Your Splodge Team