By Igor Wolfango Schiaroli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With this very easy to use Metronome can play your favorite musical istruments, it produces regular ticks (beats).
A metronome is used by musicians for practice in maintaining a consistent tempo; it gives composers an approximate way of specifying the tempo.
Des Enfants metronome is the musician’s best friend and simulating the mechanical metronome which uses an adjustable weight on the end of an inverted pendulum rod to control the tempo: The weight is slid up the pendulum rod to decrease tempo, or down to increase tempo.
Tempo is always measured in beats per minute (BPM); metronomes can be set to variable tempi, usually ranging from 40 to 208 BPM.
Metronome DES , named MetroMetro, supports beat, duple, triplet and quadruple timing.
A special feature is that you can select the tempo by moving the weight along the metronome arm, or beat it directly on the drum!
Metronome DES is very easy to use:
Drag the arm to start, and stop it using the stop button.
The original code license is based from the Apple Software but was updated to perform much more features.
Des Enfants Metronome use 2 color flash lights for beat indication.
It was designed for students or professional musicians and it has the main features you need:
- Tick Mode with a range of 1 to 225 beats per minute (BPM) easy controllable for adjustment by 1 BPM and disply the tempo name.
- TAP mode: Tap beats on the pad drum, and get the tempo.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Music
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Igor Wolfango Schiaroli
- © Igor Wolfango Schiaroli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.