Spirit Level 3rd: Pro Bubble Level
By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spirit Level 3rd is a simple but extremely useful tool in your pocket to check whether a surface is level or not. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc. This app stands out from the other similar tools by its pro design, high accuracy and many other functionality.
- Support multiple angle units: degree, radian and gradian
- Easy and quick calibration function
- Magnify the level reading by supporting different sensitivities (more sensitivity = small reading = small changes detection)
- Auto rotate function
- Sound follows the bubble positions for easier control and can be enabled/disabled
- Lock and unlock modes
- Clean and professional design
- Retinal ready, just more beautiful on retina iPhone and iPad
- Universal binary, download once and it also runs beautifully both on iPad and iPhone
-- CALIBRATION INSTRUCTION --
1. Put your iPhone/iPod touch on a flat surface or table (its back/edge lies on the surface/table)
2. Press "calibration" button located at the bottom-right of the screen
To make your device work more accurately, calibrate the Spirit Level before use
Visit www.skypaw.com for more information and products
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Spirit Level 3rd is the 3rd tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
What's New in Version 4.4.2
- Fix Analytics not reporting issue
- Upgrade several components into latest versions
- Several minor fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.