MyStuff2 - Home Inventory and Database
By Rick Maddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's now easier than ever to keep track of all your stuff. Organize your collections, music, movies, books, video games, electronics, wine lists, jewelry, appliances, office supplies, or anything else in your possession with this easy to use but powerful database and inventory application.
NOTE: Some features are available through an in-app purchase. See "MyStuff2 Lite" so you can try before you buy. The free version has a limit of 15 items. Also see MyStuff2 Pro.
MyStuff2 allows you to get organized. Avoid buying something you already have. Make it easy to find your stuff. Be prepared in case of theft, fire, or flood.
Data entry is made easy with barcode scanning and Amazon integration, autofill, quick copy, and bulk editing.
User definable categories allow you to keep track of what you want and how you want it. MyStuff2 comes with sample categories to get you started quickly but you can set it up any way you desire to fit your needs.
Here is a small list of things you can keep track of:
• Movie collection
• Music collection
• Video Games
• Coin collection
• Stamp collection
• Wine Cellar
• Garage Sales / Estate Sales
• Toy collection
• Product Inventory
• Anything you want to organize
Maintain multiple, independent databases of information. (In-app upgrade).
Import existing data from other applications using CSV files. Upgrade to support Excel (xlsx) and Open Document (ods) spreadsheet files.
Transfer data into or out of MyStuff2 using your own computer, email, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, ftp, other apps, or other iOS devices.
You can export your data as CSV files or PDF reports. Upgrade to support Excel (xlsx) and Open Document (ods) spreadsheet files.
Email data to yourself or others. View data in other apps installed on your iOS device.
Print reports of your data using AirPrint.
Built-in backup and restore ensures you always have a copy of your data.
User defined actions allow you to keep track of various item events. Examples include donating, lending, selling, using, or repairing.
Quickly find your items using MyStuff2's powerful filtering, searching, and sorting capabilities.
MyStuff2 allows you to enter the following types of data:
• Text (single-line)
• Calculated (formula)
• Contact (Address Book)
• Decimal (e.g. 3.14)
• Duration (hour, minute, second)
• Email Address
• Integer (e.g. 42)
• Location (GPS, address, map)
• Note (multi-line)
• Phone Number
• Term (year, month, day)
• Toggle (Yes/No, On/Off, etc.)
• Voice Memo
• Web Address (URL)
• Lookup List (user defined list of values)
Store up to 30 images for each of your items.
Add file attachments to your items. View and export the attachments.
Share your data with others. Email lists to co-workers or friends and family. Other users of MyStuff2 can import your shared data directly simply by opening the email attachment.
Customize item lists to display exactly the data you want to see. Apply colors to categories, actions, or individual items to make them stand out.
See a summary of the item list you are viewing. Shows item count, totals, and averages of your data.
Protect access to your data with a passcode. Keep others out of your data. You can also passcode protect individual categories.
Please visit http://www.maddysoft.com/iphone/mystuff to see a complete set of screen shots, additional information, and contact information for "MyStuff2".
NOTE: If you have any issues please contact support. Problems can't be fixed if they are not reported.
Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion. Supports Camera+ for image editing and photo taking.
The free 'pic2Shop' app can be used for barcode scanning in place of MyStuff2's built-in barcode scanning.
What's New in Version 3.0.8
Bug Fixes - All Devices
• Fixed lost values when adding actions to items via bulk editing.
• Fixed possible issue scanning a location barcode from the item list search.
• Fixed missing caret entering a value for a filter condition.
• Fixed voice over issue where some buttons were reported twice.
• Fixed possible issue with items counts after deleting a location, container, or category group.
• Fixed possible issue opening an Excel spreadsheet with Excel 2007.
• Fixed possible crash selecting a category during a file import.
• Fixed crash under iOS 6 trying to select a value from a contact.
Bug Fixes - iPad
• Fixed crash trying to add a picture by tapping on the green + next to "Add Picture".
• Fixed problems trying to add a new attribute to a category while in landscape orientation.
• Fixed getting stuck dismissing the keyboard when setting up an icon symbol for a category.
• Fixed a display issue when entering a passcode.
• Fixed a possible display issue when viewing an item with more than 4 pictures.
• Fixed problem with invisible alert buttons using the "System" color scheme.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 April 2014
- Version: 3.0.8
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Richard Maddy
- © Rick Maddy 2008-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.