NYC Subway 24-Hour KickMap
By KICK Design Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• NYC subway map works underground without an internet connection (connection only needed to lookup street addresses and get live transit alerts)
• Directions without an internet connection displayed right on the map
• Very easy to use - All lines and connections shown clearly
• 24-hour Day/Night maps - Automatically switches maps at 11pm and 6 am
• Pop-up Google street map - Press any station for 3 seconds to see local area
• Built-in Compass - Helps with orientation at street-level
• GPS Locator - Shows closest subways stations
• Transit Alerts - Push notifications of delays for only the lines you choose
• Identifies stations with no free cross-over to go in opposite direction
• Shows over 350 NYC Neighborhoods and Parks
"ONE OF THE TOP TEN NEW YORK CITY-BASED APPS" - Huffington Post
"EASIER TO READ" - The New York Times
"ONE OF THE BEST APPS FOR NAVIGATING NYC's SUBWAY LINES" - CNET
"EASY, DETAILED, AND CLEAR" - Apple Gazette
"NAVIGATING THE NY SUBWAY HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER" - Appolicious.com
"EASIER TO SEE ALL THE LINES" - Treehugger.com
"YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO GET WHERE YOU'RE GOING WHETHER IT'S 3PM OR 3AM" - SmarterTravel.com
"ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SUBWAY" - Transitmy.org
"LESS STRESSFUL FOR WHEELCHAIR USERS" - Christopher Reeve Foundation
"L'INDISPENSABLE CARTE DU [NYC] METRO" - Culture-Nomad.com
"LE SIMPLIFICA LA VIDA A LOS TURISTAS" - Diario del Viajero.com
What's New in Version 3.3.1
• Performance improvements!
• Also the G line will be updated as soon as you open the app with an internet connection, but version 3.3 did that too.
[+] Feedback welcome!
- USD 2.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 01 August 2014
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: KICK Design Inc
- © 2014 KICK Design Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.