Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ORISview combines professional level color management and file rendering from one of the world’s leading production color companies to accurately profile the iPad screen and to display complex PDF files with all components fully rendered. Ideal for critical job approvals in the field for print professionals - and for brand owners who need to see true colors and correctly rendered files.
At the core of ORISview is the award-winning ORIS Color Management System (CMS).
- Powerful professional color, yet no experience required
- View all transparencies, overprints, trappings etc. correctly
- Turn separations on and off, view each process or even spot color separation separately
- Calibrate your tablet or smartphone and view documents in different color spaces (i.e. ISOcoated, GraCol, Newspaper) at the touch of a button
- Zoom into images at pixel level with a swipe of your fingers (dynamic image tiling)
- Using a standard spectrophotometer and a separate PC with internet connection, an ICC profile for your iPad screen is automatically generated and uploaded onto it
- Upload and manage any of your PDF files with the ORISview server
- Also works on iPhone
What's New in Version 1.2
- Language support for Japanese, German, French
- Fixed a problem with profiling on iOS 6
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 January 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Jan de Maeyer
- © 2012 CGS GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.