By PI Entertainment Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Presented by piplay
"Phoenix Snooker" is an unprecedented, creative and a tremendously addicting sports game. It worths your play.
Based on the concept of traditional snooker games, targetting to play individually, by simplifying the input and game rules and adding plenty of interesting and unexpected elements, we have successfully created the original - "Phoenix Snooker".
- Developed by Physics Engine
- Easy to play - single-hand design, operated by accelerometer
- Rich game content, providing 5 essential game modes: Practice, Normal, Crazy, Challenge, and Puzzle. There are 74 different game stages in total.
- Exciting and creative "10-second shot" mode added
- No-round count. You can shoot a ball without waiting the balls to stop. That means, you could shoot consecutively even while the balls are in the move which enhances the tempo of the game.
- Great variety of table designs, from small to big, from square to rectangular. L-shaped and O-shaped tables are even provided.
- Different obstacles will appear in the game, making it more complicated and interesting. For example, the cue, accelerating board, etc.
- When you pick up an item you would gain a special skill, including Jump-ball, Earthquake, Blackhole, Sticky-ball, etc.
- A unique scoring system. When you get good result, you'll be granted a medal.
- OpenFeint supported. Phoenix snooker supports multi-account system, achievement system, leaderboard system, Friend Challenge system, etc.
- Auto-resume supported
Definitely original, it's almost quite impossible to get bored with this game. From the standard snooker gameplays to crazily mind-boggling effects of the random items appearing unexpectedly in the middle of the games. See you in the game!
- USD 2.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 10 May 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PI Entertainment Limited
- © 2010 (c) PI Entertainment Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.