Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ MyFrames(for iPad and iPhone) now is ready for sale, you can search with "MyFrames" ★★★★★
MyFrames helps you combine multiple photos into eye-catching frames that you can save to your mac. With adjustable frames, borders, rounded corners, patterns and customized background, you will really always have a unique look.
MyFrames is an easy to use and powerful app for you.
Drag photos into app --> Choose a frame/layout --> Change border/background/size/rounded corner... --> Save it.
♥ 9 adjustable layouts
♥ Support 3 photos
♥ Rounded corners
♥ Easy color picker for background color and border color
- it will remember your color history
♥ Support pattern
♥ Change the border size and color
♥ Change the shadow radius
♥ Change the margin and space
♥ Zoom and move the photos
♥ Support ratios 1:1 3:2 2:3 4:3 3:4 16:9 16:10
♥ Easy to use -- DO NOT need any document or help!
- drag photos into canvas to add photos
- drag photo onto exist photo to replace it
- drag a exist photo onto the other one to swap the two photos
- drag photo out of app to remove it
- magnify photo with gesture or double click
- auto adapt to frame with right click
♥♥ If you are interested in the following features, please check out our PRO version - MyFrames
- Unlimited adjustable layouts ( more photos, more layouts )
- Random layout helps you make a unique look
- Share to Fackbook
- Use customized background
- Use customized size
- Support unlimited photos
- Fully adjustable layouts
♥♥ Our apps in iOS
Air2Files - View your Mac files from iPad or iPhone easily with WIFI or LAN. From now on, you can browse your Mac in bed or sofa with leisure. Have a happy time, Get it today!
Please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.8.14
♥ Add 43 adjustable layouts (up to 52 layouts)
♥ Support 6 photos now
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 26 November 2012
- Version: 1.8.14
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Han Dongdong
- © 2012 iWebVisitor
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor