QuickDropShot ~for Dropbox Photo Uploader~
By masashi mizuno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do not have when you do not save to the camera roll, you want to take pictures?
QuickDropShot is the camera application of a Dropbox save.
- After starting, a photograph can be taken immediately and don't need excessive operation.
- Synchronize to Dropbox immediately after photography and video.
- Since it operates also during upload in a bag ground, a photograph can be taken continuously.
- During upload, the number of files is displayed on the lower part of a screen, and an icon badge, and can check a situation easily.
- Correspond also to upload by multitasking.
- Can use the zoom, volume shutter, and flash.
-You can even if you fail to save any chance manually upload.
-Embedding of the geotagging. (Select ON · OFF)
Provides the functionality equivalent to more photo stream of iCloud feature is not available on environmental issues such as the OS.
Please use Dropbox effectively further using this application that can synchronize a photograph without being conscious!!
What's New in Version 3.0
Shooting video, now supports the upload. (Upper limit of 5 minutes)
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 April 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: masashi mizuno
- © masashi mizuno
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.