Relax & Rest Guided Meditations
By Meditation Oasis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation with the Meditation Oasis® Relax & Rest app.
Chosen for "Best Sleep Apps of 2014" and "Best Anxiety Apps of 2014" by healthline.com.
**Now with new high quality nature sounds from Emmy Award-winning nature recordist Gordon Hempton.**
Three meditations of varying lengths allow you to relax deeply regardless of how much time you have available. Written Meditation Tips help support your experience with the guided meditations. No previous meditation experience is required.
-- Breath Awareness Guided Meditation (5 min) - to get centered and relaxed when you only have time for a short break.
-- Deep Rest Guided Meditation (13 min) - allows you to sink into a deeply restful state. Many people use this meditation for falling asleep.
-- Whole Body Guided Relaxation (24 min) - Relax totally and completely with this meditation which helps you locate tension in every part of the body, and let it go.
Each meditation can be listened to with or without music or nature sounds, and you can choose how long to listen to the music or nature sounds after the guided meditation finishes. Separate volume controls not only allow you to adjust the mix of voice and sounds to suit your preference, but give you the added option of listening to the music or nature sounds alone.
"This is fantastic! I have been using the Deep Rest Guided Meditation, and I have been getting the best, most uninterrupted sleep of my life." Alicia
"Your meditations have helped me get past one of the most difficult times in my life and for that I will be forever grateful to you." Carly
"I simply can't say enough about these guided meditations... As a musician, I really appreciate the music Richard creates and it is just subtle enough not to take away from Mary's guiding words." Dan
"Thank you so much for the enriching meditations. I have had problems with high blood pressure and the relaxing meditations have physically helped." Grant
With this App you can:
- Enjoy a state of deep relaxation without prior meditation experience
- Relax deeply and easily as you are voice-guided step by step
- Choose a meditation to suit your needs and time available
- Listen to the meditations with or without music/nature sounds.
- Choose from 3 music tracks and 5 nature sounds
- Separate volume controls to customize your voice/background mix.
- Enjoy the relaxing background music or nature sounds alone anytime you want to meditate on your own or simply relax
- Read instructions to support and enhance your experience
- Link to support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast and and CDs.
What's New in Version 7.4
fixed position of buttons in iOS 6 version.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 July 2014
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 70.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Meditation Oasis
- © 2010 Mary & Richard Maddux
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.