By Ryan Younger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipe your finger to tear the cardboard shape into pieces and hear it's name spoken, avoid the bombs and have fun interacting with the animated background elements!
As well as helping children identify core shapes (square, circle and triangle) Shapes also aims to improve hand-to-eye coordination and has been developed to be challenging but not too difficult for children to enjoy.
Warning: Adults might also find Shapes fun!
What's New in Version 1.1
Twitter support and score improvements:
- Twitter support added (tweet your score).
- Score display improved with custom fonts.
- Score added to game over screen.
- Shapes move down faster as your score increases.
- Three bombs now appear as your score increases (not just one).
App has been optimized (now several megabytes smaller).
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 April 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ryan Younger
- © Ryan Younger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.