By Gladstone Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShoWorks is the world’s leading entry management software for fairs, festivals, livestock shows, and exhibitions. Manage, check-in and judge exhibits with this “must have” tool by swiping ribbons, places, weights, and more, onto entries downloaded from your existing ShoWorks fair management software for Windows.
Not a ShoWorks user? Start your FREE trial today.
How does ShoWorks work?
• Install the full client version of ShoWorks onto any Windows machine.
• Receive entries to your show via the built-in online entries website or manual data entry, letting exhibitors optionally print their barcoded receipts and entry tags.
• Use this free iPad app as a companion to manage and update these entries in various ways, such as kiosk check-in, animal weigh-in, judging and placing, and more.
• Use the existing built-in iPad camera to scan barcoded tags and receipts for quick access.
• Sync the changes back to the client version of ShoWorks where you can complete the process of distributing awards and reports for your participants.
Requires ShoWorks for Windows.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Minor Bug Fixes