By Eric Snider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play this 5-star, top-rated Spider solitaire on your iPhone or iPod with a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects.
• "I play this all the time. Fabulous update. Better than PC spider solitaire!"
• "Great game to play...simple straight forward and challenging!"
• "I've tried so many games and this is the only one I ever play."
• "Wow! Your spider solitaire update was the best EVER! I love the rotation lock and the left handed play. Thank you so much. I'm now looking forward to Klondike and Free cell updates." – Jen Green
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
If you love solitaire try all our games. And if you're looking for Spider for your iPad check out the HD version.
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample that came on every Mac in the U.S. and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fun user interface.
Spider is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It's Eric's favorite as it offers lots of room for skill. This version is strictly for iPhone/iPod.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
• Four Spider variations – 1-suit, 2-suit, 4-suit (traditional) and Spiderette
• Landscape & portrait orientation lock setting
• Right hand/Left hand settings
• Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
• Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
• Drag and drop cards or throw them!
• Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
• Unlimited Undo
• Game state saved when interrupted
• Detailed Statistics
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware
* Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/sniderware
What's New in Version 1.6
* Updated for iOS 9. Phew. Sorry for the delay. :)
* Ask if you're sure you want to end your winning streak when you try to start a new game without winning the current deal
* Bug fixes!
* Note: Your game's settings may reset with this update. If they do then please go to the Settings screen from the game's Home/Menu screen to make any changes.
p.s. Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and... please try my Sudoku game "Eric's Sudoku" :)
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 June 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Eric Snider
- © 2010-2016 Sniderware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.