StarTracker - Best StarGazing app to Explore the Universe
By Shen Ji Pan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
--- Video on YouTube: http://tiny.cc/starvideo ---
--- Thank you all my dear users to make big success of StarTracker, please leave a review or rating if you love this application!
--- TOP 5 Education app in 31 countries when FREE!
It's so excited to introduce you the best star gazing app on iOS! This app has a super reaction speed and high accuracy, you must try it out and see how fast it is ;)
Just hold up and point the device at the sky to see what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
• Augmented Reality Star Gazing with gyroscope! Just hold up the device.
• Sun, Moon, planets and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• All data is offline!
• Search and Lock the objects in Solar system, 12 Zodiac Constellations, 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Objects and Famous Stars.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Time Machine. Time and date can be adjusted smoothly.
• Capture a screenshot and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or save to Photos. (Only share to Twitter on iOS5)
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
• Buttom Right: Hide/Show Main Setting Menu, settings for name display, constellation, deep sky object, night mode, star amount and grid mode.
• Top Right: Search Menu (Solar system, 12 Zodiac and 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Object and Famous Stars)
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
• Top bar: Time Machine Menu, adjust any time/date.
• Buttom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When search any object under un-track mode, it will be locked at the center of the screen, then user can adjust time/date to see changes of the related sky.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
- iOS 9 support!
- Add background music!
- Add Ecliptic line.
- Tune star brightness and fonts.
- Change grid line divided by 24 longitudinally (by hours), and 18 latitudinally (10 degrees each).
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 December 2015
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Shen Ji Pan
- © 2016 PYOPYO Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.