Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ThinKnx is a new supervision application that, using the smart device ThinKnx Server, allows you to manage home automation systems with KNX (Konnex - EIB), Z-Wave, Modbus, Lutron or BTicino MyHome directly from your iPad. Being developed natively for iOS it offers unprecedented speed during connection and operation using both Wi-Fi or phone connection.
It allows to control multiple buildings supporting fast project switch.
Description of software functions:
Managing complete home automation systems EIB / KNX
- Lights (on / off, dimmer, RGB)
- Climate and heating (week thermostat feature)
- Display weather data
- Load control, water, gas, electricity
- Create custom scenarios
- Basic Logic - Boolean functions (AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND) and filters.
- Timed controls thanks to calendars and a lot of kind of timers
- KNX bus monitor via web page
- RGB Lighting Control
Integrated anti-intrusion systems:
- Bentel: Kyo8, Kyo16, Kyo32, Kyo320, Absoluta
- Tecnoalarm: protocol Tecnoout
- Elkron: MP508TG
- Aritech ATS
- AVS Electronix Xtream 640
- Honeywell Galaxy Dimension
- Siemens SPC
Integrated management of video surveillance systems:
- Mobotix Cameras
- Axis Cameras
- Network Cameras with MJPEG stream
Integration of installations of other type such as:
- Interfacing with devices with MODBUS RTU communication protocol (thermal / special plants / fire / electrical meters) as the FCC-PLANTHERM, RDZ, Menerga
- Integration with air conditioning systems by Sanyo
- Integration with air conditioners by Mitsubishi
- Gateway Function to and from MODBUS-RTU
Integrated management of audio / video multi-room:
- Audio Matrix / video AMX multiroom, Autopatch, Kramer, Atlona (via serial interface)
- Video walls NEC, Projectors Sanyo, LG Monitor (via serial interface)
- Receivers Denon, Onkyo, Cambridge Audio (via serial or network)
- Monitoring of all devices via IR remote control IR 36kHz or 52kHz
- Fast and easy setup using the free ThinKnx Configurator
- Unlimited number of KNX group addresses
- Multiproject support
- Secure connection thanks to encrypted stream
- Comfortable and intuitive usage
- Simple and attractive design
- Available in English, Italian and German
What's New in Version 2.8.1
Simplified client authentication procedure through popup using ThinKnxCloud users credentials. This allows to skip the access to server's web pages.
Any update to the project into the ThinKnxCloud server will be automatically reported to all the apps and downloaded.
Minor bugs fixed.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 21 October 2016
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Developer: Pulsar Engineering srl
- © ThinKnx
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.