Toddler Alphabet for iPad
By Waterbear Soft inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* As a product ranked 1st at the Appstore, you can see that this series also has an unrivalled reputation in the Appstore.
* 500 thousand people's choice! We think of our children's future.
* Toddler Series has won recognition from parents and the mass media in France, Germany, Japan!
"very highly recommended App for kids"
"2010 Parents'Choice, Grade A"
- Best Kids Apps
"a surprising experience! 5 out of 5 stars"
"very interactive, learning app that is also a lot of fun"
- The iPhone Mom
- High compliments from 350 beta tester parents! -
"It has excellent graphics that are far better than those of expensive, classy complete collections. "
"This seems to be a must application for busy moms!"
"My child is so into it as to forget to go to the bathroom!"
"Even adults feel it is so fun and wonderful."
"I can’t wait to see other series other than the alphabet series"
"Diverse learning methods of listening to the sound, writing down the sound, and attaching would be so helpful for emotional development!"
"The pictures are pretty and they look to be good for children"
- Toddler Alphabet Learning method -
1) Putting together alphabet blocks
They can put letters together naturally by assembling wooden blocks.
2) Learning the alphabet
Children can enjoy learning the alphabet through a puzzle type game.
3) Singing an alphabet song
Children can sing an alphabet song while dancing.
4) Writing the alphabet
Children can learn the alphabet by writing the letters in alphabetical order using their fingers.
* Toddler Series helps to develop intelligence by stimulating the hearing, touch, and sight of your precious children. Also, it helps your children who will live in a digital age to cultivate futuristic thoughts and senses.
* Tip for parents!
Just run the program at first so that children can realize how to do it by touching one by one and listening to the sound by themselves.
* Coming Soon!! New Series!
- Toddler Numbers
- Toddler Colors
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- bug fixed