VR Mobile is a tool for vibration test and measurement professionals created by Vibration Research Corporation – Innovators in Sound & Vibration. It contains engineering calculators, a light strobe, a noise SPL meter, accelerometer, and remote control of VibrationVIEW and ObserVR1000 portable DAQ. All of this from your mobile device!
- Strobe your device's screen and/or flash LED from 1 - 30 Hz. Strobing helps one to see objects vibrating too fast for the eye to see.
Connect to Device:
- Connect to nearby ObserVR1000 portable DAQ - setup inputs, record and monitor data.
- Remotely control VibrationVIEW from within the VR Mobile App (while on the same network).
- Start/Stop tests
- View graphs
- Adjust amplitude and frequency
Max Acceleration Calculator:
- Calculate the maximum amount of acceleration that a shaker (from a database) can output based on the mass added to the system.
- Convert Acceleration, Force, Mass, Velocity, and Displacement units to and from common units.
- Based on sinusoidal motion, calculate Acceleration, Frequency, Velocity, and Displacement by inputting any two of these values.
- Pick between two impact types: Plastic or Elastic, and the pulse type. Shock Calculator will find the remaining two values given two inputs: Acceleration, Impact Time, Velocity Change, and Height Change.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum dB from your mobile device's microphone.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum acceleration in each of your mobile device's accelerometer axes.
- Zero out acceleration to calibrate for an uneven surface.
- Watch YouTube videos from VR.
- Visit VR's website.
- View VR's 9500 Revolution Vibration Test Controller, and the ObserVR portable DAQ.
* Discover and connect to ObserVR1000 Portable DAQ.
* Add NFC support. Automatically connect to ObserVR1000 by scanning ObserVR1000 VR logo with phone.
* Update shaker list in Max Acceleration Calculator
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.