By Bolasol, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At the heart of WerkBench are two step sequencers that let you instantly sample sounds into rhythms.
The concept is simple and powerful. You will be making awesome musical patterns in seconds!
Check out the videos on our website to get a better sense of what is happening here: www.bolasol.com/werkbench
--"Fancy Controls" (pitch, lowpass filters, envelopes, and more!)
--Edit pitch, pan, cutoff, envelope decay, echo, and level independently for each step!
--Chain sequences to build longer loops (1 - 128 steps!).
--Funky tape echo for spacey effects with a sweet real-time visualizer.
--The two sequencers can be chained to make a 32 step sequencer!
--Save and load loops or whole sets of 8 patterns.
--Export loops and recordings via Audio Copy, iTunes file sharing, and email.
--MIDI sync and MIDI note modes.
We hope you love it!
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- iOS 8 compatible (updated the Audiobus SDK)
- Realtime metering of input signal so you can see when the threshold is crossed
- You can now rename patterns in the loop browser
- Choose vertical or horizontal knob control.
- Record audio directly into the 'importer'