By Mikhail Akopov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wordeaters - is the effortless way to learn foreign words.
Other available versions:
- English-Russian (Wordeaters - 1.99$)
- English-Spanish (Wordeaters Español - 1.99$)
- English-French (Wordeaters Français - 1.99$)
Once upon a time there were wordeaters. They ate English words, and they liked it. Suddenly they heard something about overseas German words. And they wanted to try it.
They sent their cook, who prepared words for them, to Germany.
The locals liked English words. And they took English cook, and sent their German cook to England instead him...
- Combines the fun gameplay and an opportunity to increase your German vocabulary
- 2 modes: German-English and English-German
- 24 levels, containing the 2000 most frequently used words
- More than 20 themed levels (airport, city, food, clothing, etc.)
- An endless mode contains 3200 words
- Very simple controls
- Nice graphics and sound
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added the pronunciation, meaning that all words are voiced!
- Added "work on the mistakes": now the "Game Over" and "Level complete" screens have button "Show mistakes". When you click on it appears the table containing words that were eaten incorrect, and their correct translations.
- Fixed bug with incorrect displaying of Game Center on the iPad
- The words are moving along with the hearts, only when number of lives less than three
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 September 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Mikhail Akopov
- © Mikhail Wacumov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.