By eParkGuide, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This smoking new iPhone pocket guide will help you make the best out of your lone-ranger-escapade or family adventure to the Yosemite National Park.
Delve into an array of hidden marvels and visitor hot spots, with audio guided tours by Alan O’Neill - previous Superintendent of Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
Gain access to Yosemite National Park tour and specific information on its most popular destinations.
It’s your personal Park Ranger!
Keeping you connected and inspired with:
· Vital updates (RSS Feeds, route changes, trail closures, weather, etc)
· Crucial park information (operating hours of all services & facilities, regulations, accessibility, where to eat, bringing your pets, etc)
· Hidden wonders (natural creations)
· Historical insight (including a collection of photos and personal stories)
· Things to keep an eye out for (Dangerous & friendly wildlife and wild plants, natural hazards, etc)
· The Yosemite NP online communities (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
It’s your pocket-sized Trip Planner!
Assuring you cover all the essential planning details:
· Directions & transport (shuttle bus routes & schedules, traffic & transport tips, etc)
· Fees (passes, tour packages, etc.)
· Reservations (lodging, tours, etc.)
· Permits (wedding, photography, picnics, fires, etc.)
· Activities (outdoor activities, events, nearby attractions, etc.)
· Popular activities (campgrounds, hiking trails, picnicking, etc.)
With all this travel information at your fingertips you can eliminate the time consuming, online searches and easily plan a personalized outdoor adventure.
Or revitalize your past park memories and exciting park experiences by keeping in touch with current Yosemite National Park updates.
Take a personally guided tour with your own pocket-sized park ranger – from within the Park grounds.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to inspire future memories and enhance future park experiences – with your personal electronic park ranger.
The Yosemite National Park etours by Alan O’Neill, will help you uncover the treasure trove of hidden wonders waiting to be admired – so get out there and start exploring with eParkGuide!
- Category: Travel
- Released: 17 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 132 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eparkguide
- © eParkGuide LLC 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.