Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from DJ Dan Presents: Future Retro (Bonus Track Version) by DJ Dan, download iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

DJ Dan Presents: Future Retro (Bonus Track Version)

Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.

Customer Reviews

Long time DJ Dan fan

I've been a DJ Dan fan since the Funky Tekno Tribe days in SF. I have most of his mixtapes and mix cds. And i love the concept of this album. Revised versions of Voodoo Ray, Your Only Friend, Baby Wants To Ride, and even Operator??? Are you kidding me? This album is dope! I also recognize "In Your Area" from his Beats For Freaks mix cd. Nice one Dan! Way to educate these new kids that don't know too much about the history of house music.

Just terrible

I waited four years for this? 80% of this album is straight garbage. The other 20% are tracks I've already been listening to for the past couple of years. Very very disappointed. If you want to hear Dan at his best listen to his live sets. I am a huge fan of dj dan so I will pretend that this album never happened, for everyone else, save your money.


Genre: Dance

Years Active: '90s, '00s

DJ Dan began spinning in L.A.'s early '90s rave scene and then became the main DJ for San Francisco's aptly-named Funky Techno Tribe. Along with headlining raves in the US and worldwide, DJ Dan has remixed popular dance artists such as Cirrus and released albums and singles on labels such as Ultimatum, Kinetic and Moonshine, including 1998's Beats 4 Freaks, 1999's Funk The System and 2000's Put That Record Back On. DJ Dan was raised in Seattle and eventually settled in Pasadena and San Francisco,...
Full Bio

Top Albums and Songs by DJ Dan

DJ Dan Presents: Future Retro (Bonus Track Version), DJ Dan
View in iTunes
  • $10.99
  • Genres: Electronic, Music, Dance
  • Released: Sep 14, 2010
  • Parental Advisory

Customer Ratings

Influenced by This Artist