Aisha (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.
||Suno Aisha||Amit Trivedi, Nakash Aziz & Ash King||4:19||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||Gal Mitthi Mitthi||Amit Trivedi & Tochi Raina||4:15||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||Sham||Amit Trivedi, Nikhil D'Souza & Neuman Pinto||4:44||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||Behke Behke||Amit Trivedi, Anushka Manchanda, Samrat Kaushal, Raman Mahadevan, Robert Omulo & Suman Shridhar||3:44||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||Lehrein||Amit Trivedi, Anusha Mani, Neuman Pinto & Nikhil D'Souza||4:50||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||By The Way||Amit Trivedi, Anushka Manchanda & Neuman Pinto||3:31||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||Gal Mitthi Mitthi (The Bombay Bounce Dhol Mix. Remixed By DJ Lloyd & Discreet)||Amit Trivedi & Tochi Raina||4:02||$0.99||View in iTunes|
||Lehrein (The Bombay Bounce Dhol Mix. Remixed By DJ Lloyd & Discreet)||Amit Trivedi, Anusha Mani, Neuman Pinto & Nikhil D'Souza||4:45||$0.99||View in iTunes|
I loved every single song from this soundtrack. I think this music director has really done an amazing job of keep each song fresh and new, a little different from the same old mainstream Hindi movie music. I loved his first soundtrack he did for "Dev D" and that also had amazing music and the compositions were great. The way he mixes different genres of music together it really works. For example Behke Behke worked for me with the whole salsa and Hindi pop mix and also Gal Mitthi Mitthi which he mixed Punjabi Bhangra with traditional wedding band music. I also really enjoyed the slow #'s like Sham which I thought was very well done, I really loved the main vocalist's voice texture especially in this song an the composition again was different than what I've heard latley. Lehrein was also really good with the Female vocalist and I loved the violin section. All in all it's really a good album if you are looking for something new and fresh in the Hindi music scene.
1) Suno Aisha - 5/5 - The instrumental pieces in this song is incredible, and the singer is perfect. Basically this song is perfection.
2) Gal Mitthi - 4/5 - The instrumental pieces in the song are intially annoying but the singers manage to pull this Punjabi song sucessfully and make it work. It actually turns out to be a fun song. The Bombay Bounce Remix is actually really well put together. It is not the usual techno remixes most Bollywood soundtracks put out.
3) Sham - 4/5 - Though this sounds like a bunch of random males singing together, it is actually pretty good. It has alot of nice guitaring pieces and the the vocals, though kind of mediocre (guess thats what they were going for) stays sweet and simple.
4)Bekhe Bekhe - 5/5 - Fast paced, song with Latin beats. Almost like Udi from Guzaarish, but somewhow better. The pieces with male singing sound especially fantastic to the song.
5) Leherein - 5/5 - This is an enjoyable song that is soft on the ears and soothing to the heart. It begins fantasticaly and goes on through and end fantasticaly. Amazing and haunting, this is kind a song that takes the listener back to Zara Zara from RTDM. The remix is not so bad. I dont see much difference in the two.
6) By the Way - 1/5 - This song totally killed the soundtrack. What is this?
Really good buy!
One of the best albums of 2010! "Suno Aisha" is a fun, peppy, and modern song, while "Gal Mithi Mithi" is a new take on a wedding song! Both are the pick of the album.