Bands Under the Radar, Vol. 2
Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.
||(You Got Me In A) Death Roll||Gemma Ray||2:52||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Scarot Fiet||The Hollywood Ten||2:50||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||'Til The End||Remy Zero||3:54||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Monster||Mikky Ekko||3:35||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||If You Let Me||JP, Chrissie & The Fairground Boys||3:54||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||I'll Be Gone||Shiver Fox||4:04||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||I'd Rather Go Blind||Gemma Ray||3:09||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Finding Something To Do||Hellogoodbye||2:55||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Hawk Eyes||The Kicks||2:58||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Time Is Running Out||Jason Spooner||4:14||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Center of the Sun||The 88||3:07||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||I Leave On Friday||John Garrison||3:42||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||Too Stoned To Cry||Andrew Combs||3:51||$0.99||View In iTunes|
||This Feeling||The Kicks||3:45||$0.99||View In iTunes|
Great songs you need to hear from Bands Under the Radar (BUTR)
This is the second BUTR digital compilation. BUTR, Vol. 3 is coming Dec. 7, 2010 and will be a holiday compiation. Make sure to download all the Bands Under the Radar podcasts on iTunes or the website.
This digital compilation features 15 songs from 13 artists:
* 2 vintage pop sounding songs from British artist Gemma Ray who even Jimmy Page raves about
* 1 song from Remy Zero, a band invited by Radiohead to be part of the US tour for The Bends and picked by Zach Braff to be on the Garden State soundtrack
* 1 song from Chrissie Hynde, lead singer of The Pretenders, new project JP, Chrissie & The Fairground Boys
* 1 song from power pop Californians Hellogoodbye, a band you may recognize from The Warped Tour
* 1 song from South African band The Parlotones who fills arenas in their homeland & performed at Live Earth
* 1 song from The 88 who have released 5 albums with many songs appearing on your favorite TV shows
* 1 song that's playing on XM Sirius or Starbucks locations nationwide from singer/songwriter Jason Spooner
* 1 song from the band Shiver Fox who's lighting up the phone lines & getting airplay in Fresno, CA
* 1 song from an album that sours & shimmers by UK musician John Garrison
* 5 songs from Nashville-based rising stars The Kicks, Mikky Ekko, The Hollywood Ten, & Andrew Combs
THE HOLLYWOOD TEN
Please god somebody recognize how good the hollywood ten is and at the very least put more of their music up on itunes. SIGN THEM.
Seriously? BUY IT
I can not believe it... I mean, yeah generally I wanna keep my music to myself because i don't want them to become boring mainstreamers but hell ALL OF THESE BANDS ARE AMAZING and I am shocked that instead of buying this that people are actually more willing to waste their money on other trash. These bands are some of the best period! So please, buy it! It's only 6 dollars!