Whip My Hair - Single
Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.
Another Studio Artist
This song is so autotuned, the kid sounds like like a 24 y/o instead of a 9 y/o. At first listen I thought Rihanna was singing with her, because Willow's voice has been engineered to death. I won't even go into the age-appropriateness of a 9 y/o talking about her "hater" & "swagger", and "keeping the party going".
She wasnt will smiths daughter there would be no recording contract
1. She's 9 and talking about "swagga" and "dem hataz"
2. I got 2 words for you: AUTO TUNE
3. You whip your hair back and forth. Thanks for telling us that 1,000,000 times.
4.Again, she's 9. Let the kid have a normal childhood. Wait until she's 15.
5. Yes, lots of people said, well Miachael Jackson started performing when he was 5. Hello? This is MICHAEL JACKSON we're talking about here. And no, she is NOWHERE NEAR that level.
6. It's repetitive and annoying. And she can't rap, if that's what she's trying to do.
Born: October 31, 2000 in Los Angeles, CA
Years Active: '00s, '10s
Top Albums and Songs by Willow
||Whip My Hair||Whip My Hair - Single||3:13||$1.29||View In iTunes|
||21st Century Girl||21st Century Girl - Single||3:00||$1.29||View In iTunes|
||Fireball (feat. Nicki Minaj)||Fireball (feat. Nicki Minaj) - Single||4:08||$1.29||View In iTunes|
||I Am Me||I Am Me - Single||4:08||$1.29||View In iTunes|
||The Art||Playing for Change||6:05||$1.29||View In iTunes|