4 Apps in This BundleSee All
Math, Reading, and Vocabulary at the 3rd Grade Level!
These apps have been used by over 30,000 people to help improve their reading and math skills. Now available as a bundle at a discounted price so you can practice with your students and help them achieve their best scores!
- Study 30 original fiction and non-fiction stories with questions for comprehension
- Learn with hundreds of math questions covering the wide range of topics at this grade level
- Ensure mastery of hundreds of new vocabulary words by learning 10 words at a time
- Listen to a pronunciation of each word, its meaning, and a sample sentence
- Review your students’ scores and help them improve
- Specifically appropriate content chosen at the 3rd grade level
- Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards
We love to hear from users of our apps!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (reading) I like how it highlights where the answer was in the passage when you pick your answer.
- (reading) The selections are age appropriate and the responses to the questions are not too easy - some thought needs to go into it.
- (math) I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- (math) Awesome! This practice makes learning fun for my daughter, who thinks learning is a total bore! Beyond pleased! Thank you!!
- (vocab) This is a helpful app for children going to third grade - they know how to spell, this helps to know the definition. Great app.
- (vocab) Excellent app! This app for third graders is awesome for teachers and students!
Non-Fiction Topics Include:
• Abraham Lincoln
• Ancient Rome
• Autumn Harvest
• George Eastman
• Great White Sharks
• Henry Ford
• The Origin of Ice Cream
• Peanut Butter Production
• Ronald Reagan
• The Salamander Migration
• Steve Jobs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.