5 Apps in This BundleSee All
AAC Essentials provides a collection of apps for a wide range of individuals who need an Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution to communicate. It contains the following apps:
• Proloquo2Go provides a symbol-supported AAC solution for users aged 2 and up.
• Proloquo4Text provides a text-based AAC solution for any one who can read and write (grade 3 or above).
• Pictello focusses on the social side of communication, providing an easy way to share events and things you care about by making visual stories using pictures, short video clips, Text to Speech and recorded voice. It is also great for creating social stories.
• Keedogo provides a simple keyboard for beginning typers that can be used with any app on your iPad. It is also appropriate for beginning communicators. (iPad only)
• Keedogo Plus provides a more advanced keyboard with word prediction for students and can be used with any app on your iPad. (iPad only)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.