4 Apps in This BundleSee All
The full suite of AUFX audio effect apps at a reduced price!
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Lots of parameters to tweak to find your unique sound.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mind-blowing: You pay for what you get
For people who love reverb, echo, effects, effects, recording - basically the same as turing a little AM transistor radio into a boom box
THAT SAID ya gotta experiment a lot, and the headphone stuff is kinda easy to get into, playing over speakers is touch and go.
The programs are clearly at a genius level. You’ll hear some of these effects and say, “I had an iPod /etc etc and NOW it finally has a surround OMG equalizer???
Also, the developer has a website, is responsive and kind.
You get what you pay for. It is $15 - and it is the best music bundle, imho, of ANY music listening app
This is a very good app. I hope it becomes an auv3 soon!!!
High quality, lacks AudioUnit extensions
The effects are really great and high performing. With the minimal possible buffer size they are stable keeping DSP level around 55% in AUM. I had to turn off “clipping” in each app settings to get minimal latency (this was not quite obvious).
The main missing thing for me is that I can’t use Gain and EQ on different channels in AUM, I can bus-send the reverb and echo but not the first ones. It wold be so much usable if the app provide AU extensions at least within AUM. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.