5 Apps in This BundleSee All
What is the thing you need in order to play a song in guitar? It is an iterative practice and detailed reference.
Chord Player Collection can change the speed of the video for playing a song. The Chord Chain is a chord list that include the time information. When you click the Chord Chain, automatically the chord fingering will be displayed on the virtual fingerboard. If you press the play button, the scene of the movie will be played to fingering point that you want.
AB repeat playback function can be intensively learning the hard part to play. This interval repeat for each music has been saved automatically, even after you restart the app, you can move directly to the section that was practicing.
There is a point of view conversion option for left-handed and right-handed, in combination with the first-person viewpoint and a third-person point of view. You can observe how to play from a total of four directions.
When you press the button, such as L1/R1/L3/R3 was written in the lower left, you can change the perspective transformation and you can find the speed adjustment controller.
■■■ Track list ■■■
Chord Player - for The Beatles
2. Let It Be
3. Hey Jude
4. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
5. Obladi Oblada
7. All My Loving
8. Yellow Submarine
11. All You Need Is Love
12. I Will
Chord Player - for Eric Clapton
1. Tears in Heaven
2. Change the World
3. Wonderful Tonight
Chord Player - for Simon and Garfunkel
1. The Boxer
2. Scarborough Fair
3. Sound of Silence
Chord Player - for 90s Hits
1. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
2. Come As You Are - Nirvana
3. Lithium - Nirvana
4. Basket Case - Green Day
5. Now and Forever - Richard Marx
6. More Than Words - Extreme
7. Wonderwall - Oasis
8. To Be with You - Mr. Big
Chord Player - for Oldies Tunes
1. House of The Rising Sun - Animals
2. Dust in The Wind - Kansas
3. If - Bread
4. Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
5. I'd Love You To Want Me - Lobo
6. Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
□□ Features Summary □□
- Chord Chain: List of chords including the time information
- A-B Repeat: Press the "|:C:|" button. In front of the chord name, "||:" mark means the start of range of AB repeat. After the chord name, ": ||" mark menas the end of range of AB repeat. It supports auto-save feature.
- 4-Way Viewpoint: Right-handed first-person/third-person pont of view, Left-handed first-person/third-person point of view
- Play Speed Controller: In units of 1%, it is possible to adjust the playback speed from 50 to 100% interval.
- Track Selection: Press the "|<" button, after it has been changed to "|<<" state, and press it again, it will go to the selection screen. It's possible song selection while dragging the photo.
- Off-line Playback：All videos have been previously stored in the app.
- Web site: http://kguitar.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.