Mega Man Legacy Bundle
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get all six of the legendary 8-bit Mega Man games at a reduced price!
Mega Man Legacy Bundle is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring mobile optimized versions of the series’ original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Bundle will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
The Mega Man Legacy Bundle Includes:
• Mega Man Mobile - The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
• Mega Man II Mobile- Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
• Mega Man III Mobile- Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
• Mega Man IV Mobile - A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
• Mega Man V Mobile - Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
• Mega Man VI Mobile - The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!
• The gameplay and difficulty has been optimized for smartphones, so certain elements will differ from the original game.
• Confirm that your device is listed under Compatible Devices below before purchasing and playing this app.
iOS 6.1.3 - 10.0.2
iPhone 5 (or later)
iPad (4th generation or later)
iPad mini 2 (or later)
iPod touch (6th generation or later)
Though this app can be purchased on operating systems and devices not listed as compatible above, we cannot guarantee that it will function correctly in such cases. Capcom accepts no responsibility for problems caused by using incompatible operating systems and devices, and does not offer refunds. We appreciate your understanding.
6 Apps in This Bundle
Can't even purchase
Don't buy this even if your life depended on it
Not formatted for iOS
The controls in this game are terrible. The form factor for the game doesn't work on a mobile device because it's a square. The publisher just took an NES ROM and published the apps for iOS, meaning the game is a square in the center of your screen. Also, the controls are too small for an average person to use. No use of accelerometer - the player has to control a tiny, TINY virtual 'joystick' with their thumb and hit two separate (*also* minuscule) buttons to jump and shoot. I should have been weary of the lack of reviews for this product. Buyer beware.
It's playable and it's still fun.
It's playable and it's still fun but hopefully they keep working on controls
- App Count: 6
- Category: Games
- Size: 427 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1987, 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.