2 Apps in This BundleSee All
The kit of the apps assists people with dyslexia and dysgraphia in their English writing, proofreading and text correction.
The apps corrects badly spelled words, confused words, homophones, grammar, and punctuation
like no other writing assistance tool.
The kit apps predict words by using Ghotit Quick Spell Word-Prediction,
the technology designed for writers with typing issues and phonetic writers;
this technology increases writing speed and successfully predicts intended
words with instant correction of the first misspelled letters.
The main features:
- Phonetic and context-sensitive spell checker;
- Word-Prediction with grammar and phonetics awareness;
- Quick-Spell Word-Prediction with instant correction for creative/phonetic writers;
- Advanced grammar and punctuation corrector;
- Effective proofreader;
- Speak as you write (speech feedback);
- Reading assistance with dual highlighting;
- Dyslexia Keyboard: Works with any text-editing app;
- Ghotit Real Writer App: Independent text editor;
- Ghotit Real Writer App: Importing and sharing of text with other iPad applications;
- Ghotit Real Writer App: Sharing of files across devices and clouds via Files app for iOS-11;
- Integrated dictionaries;
- US, UK, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and South African English dictionaries;
Text correction requires Internet connection. All other features are working also offline, i.e:
Quick-Spell Word-Prediction, speech feedback and reading assistance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.