10 Apps in This BundleSee All
Deluxe Language Bundle combines 10 of our best selling apps for receptive and expressive language disorders, Central Auditory Processing Disorder, and Autism. You can get 10 apps in one with a single download when you purchase this bundle.
Apps included in Super Language Bundle :
- Auditory Workout app offers: Hundreds of audio instructions in the following categories: Basic, Spatial, Quantitative, Temporal, and Conditional, with at least 13 levels of difficulty. Ability to add background noise. Basketball game as a reward.
- School of Multistep Directions app offers: Over 1000 directions in different classrooms. Unrelated 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step directions. Ability to add background noise. Pong game as a reward.
- Auditory Memory Ride app offers: Over 1000 exercises for auditory memory for digits, numbers, words, sentences, and paragraphs, with multiple levels of difficulty. Ability to add background noise and delay the presentation of stimuli. Flying game as a reward.
- Real Vocabulary app offers: over 1500 pictures and over 5000 pre-recorded audio recordings. Receptive and expressive tasks in the following categories: antonyms, synonyms, definitions, multiple meanings, and idioms (all Kindergarten through 5th grade). Three games as a reward.
- Syntax Workout app offers: 1500 stimuli in the following categories: 3rd-person singular, Do vs. Does, Has vs. Had, Is vs. Are, Was vs. Were, Subjective pronouns, Objective pronouns, Possessive pronouns, Absolute possessive pronouns, and Demonstrative pronouns. Bowling Game as a reward.
- Sentence Workout app offers: Over 37 sentence types with over 350 stimuli in two activity types: Say it and Create a Sentence. Soccer game as a reward.
- WH-Questions Island app offers: 480 wh-questions—what, where, who, when, and why—targeting both receptive and expressive language. Fun animated board game.
- Sequencing Post Office app offers: 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step sequencing activities, which all take place in the post office. Catch the Mail game as a reward.
- Factory of Categories app offers: Over 100 categories with 3 levels of complexity and 4 different activities: Where does it belong?; Name this category; Which one does not belong?; and Add one more item to the category.
- Verbs News app offers: Over 190 regular and irregular verbs in 4 different tenses and 3 different activities: Auditory bombardment, Fill-in, and Make up sentence. A video tutorial for each tense and a reward system.
Each app supports group therapy, tracks data, and allows customization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.