6 Apps in This BundleSee All
Language Bundle combines 6 of our best selling apps for receptive and expressive language disorders. You can get 6 apps in one with a single download when you purchase this bundle. Purchasing all 6 apps separately would cost you over $59.
Apps included in Language Bundle:
- WH-Questions Island app offers: 480 wh-questions—what, where, who, when, and why—targeting both receptive and expressive language. Fun animated board game.
- Verbs News app offers: Over 190 regular and irregular verbs in 4 different tenses and 3 different activities: Auditory bombardment, Fill-in, and Make up sentence. Video tutorial for each tense and a reward system.
- Describe with Art app offers: A receptive task, during which children follow directions with descriptors, and an expressive task, during which children describe pictures organized into 8 different semantic categories. As a reward, children can paint at the end of the session.
- Prepositions Journey app offers: Most common prepositions in receptive and expressive tasks.
- Social Norms app offers: Over 50 stories teaching social rules with clear graphics in the following categories: Manner stories, Hygiene and Health stories, Safety stories, Home stories, School stories, Community stories, and Behavior stories. In addition to the included stories, users can add their own.
- Magical Concepts app offers: Over 2000 stimuli targeting over 60 basic concepts in the following categories: spatial, temporal, quantity, quality, and social-emotional. Children are entertained by the Magician, who performs magic tricks as a reward.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.