4 Apps in This BundleSee All
Four ultimate SPELLING apps designed to help students learn spelling by using letter cards with either sound of the letter or name of the letter narrated, or playing card matching game, or playing a number of games with rhyming words.
One of the apps lets you create your own spelling words (type in a word and record your voice).
Memory Game Spelling Words
*over 700 spelling words (Dolch's Sight Word List and more)
* option for customized spelling list
* Multiple Word Lists: Short Vowels, Long Vowels, Sight Words, and other categorized word families
* narration: professional female narration or child’s voice
* choice of number of cards: 6, 12, 18
* upper or lower case letters
* block or cursive letters
* single-player, two-player mode or iComputer mode (play against the computer)
Build A Word - Easy Spelling - Learn to Spell Sight Words, Long Vowel and Short Vowel Words:
► create your own spelling-word lists (type in new word and record your voice)!
►1200 existing spelling words separated in categories (word families): phonemic, and semantic
► HISTORY keeps track of student’s progress (customization per student possible)
► Share spelling lists to other iPads, iPhones...
► audio and/or visual prompt ...
School Tool: Rhyming Words
- different rhyming patterns to choose from
- three modes: Learn, GAMES and Quiz
- FIVE different games
- HISTORY keeps track of student’s progress (customization per student possible)
- PROFESSIONAL narration or child’s narration ...
Build A Word - Easy Spelling with Phonics
► option for custom-made spelling lists from the pool of 800+words
► HISTORY follows progress for individual students
► focus on identifying sounds of letters (North American phonemes )
► audio and/or visual prompt
► PROFESSIONAL narration or child’s narration
► Multiple Word Lists
► narration of phonemes based on Peter Ladefoged's studies in Phonology with emphasis on American English...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.