8 Apps in This BundleSee All
Get a complete set of Meditation Oasis® meditation and relaxation apps.
1. Simply Being - Meditation for Relaxation and Presence - the most popular meditation app on the Apple Store. You can choose from 5 meditation times - 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes and choose a background from 3 music tracks and 5 nature sounds. You can also listen to the meditation or sounds alone.
2. iSleep Easy - Comprehensive meditation tools to get the best possible night's sleep. Customize your own playlist of 9 guided sleep meditations.
3. Relax & Rest Guided Meditations - Choose from 3 different meditations of varying lengths for deep relaxation, better sleep, stress relief. Choose a background from 3 music tracks and 5 nature sounds. You can also listen to the meditation or sounds alone.
4. Breath & Relax - Create reminders to breathe throughout the day. Includes special breathing audios for brief breaks, as well as a longer breathing exercise to help you develop habit of relaxed breathing.
5. At Ease Anxiety & Stress Relief - Relieves anxiety and helps combat stress. Breathing meditations especially targeted for anxiety help you relax and break the Anxiety Worry Spiral. Includes a special journaling feature to help you stop the worry habit.
6. Learn to Meditate - An entire 4 week meditation course in an app! With this easy to learn program, you will be able to meditate along with our guided meditations from day one. By the end of the course, will have everything you need to continue on your own.
7. Attunement - Music to Upgrade Your Life - Seven soothing and uplifting music selections for meditation, yoga or workouts.
8. Walking Meditations - Enjoy the benefits of meditation while you walk. Perfect for those who find it hard to sit still to meditate, and for anyone who wants to bring the meditative experience into daily activity.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis® podcast, apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
Ratings and Reviews
4 stars for not being Health iOS compatible
Great bundle. Been using this for a few months now. The 4 week intro to meditation app is great, but recently I've just been using simply being and iSleep easy. I like that there are no subscriptions for this app, just one purchase. It would be nice to get occasional new tracks for the guided meditation in simply being to change things up, but overall I'm not complaining. 4 stars instead of 5 for not being Healthkit compatible. Now that Health iOS has a mindfulness category, it would be nice to be able log minutes in Health iOS using this app. Is there any way the developer's could look into adding this feature? All in all great bundle, and I would be forced to update my review to 5 stars if healthkit compatibility was added being that it is the only thing keeping my review at 4 stars.
Awesome bundle of apps!
I am a mental health counselor that purchased this bundle after a very stressful event in my life that left me feeling very anxious and having difficulty sleeping. I tried the free versions of these, but found spending a few extra dollars gave me a more complete experience as I could use the various apps while walking, in the car (the music and relaxing sounds - do not do the guided meditations while driving!), trying to fall asleep, and when just needing a quick few minute booster mid-day. The woman's voice is so soothing, and the music is beautiful. After practicing with these apps for only three weeks, I can start to feel anxious, and then simply recall the relaxing music in my mind and it reminds me to breathe and I feel more calm.
Worth every penny
This package of apps is terrific. Whether you need to sleep better, reduce stress periodically throughout the day, remember to use breathing techniques more, get back to sleep in the middle of the night, or just hear relaxing music, you're covered. Once you've tried one or two of the individual apps, you'll want the whole thing.
- Meditation Oasis
- 917.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Mary & Richard Maddux
- App Bundle $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.