3 Apps in This BundleSee All
Digital Insect Encyclopedia for all little nature-lovers who want to explore the world of insects! Get a full collection of all 90 types of insects that will satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
+ ‘Parent's Choice Award 2013' Gold Award Winner
+ Asia Smartphone App Contest Silver Award Winner
+ Featured in the Washington Post’s KidsPost as ‘Best Apps for Kids’
+ Korea AppStore ‘App of the Year 2013’
+ Korea AppsTore ‘App of the Year 2012’
+ Featured in Korea Apple TV Commercial ‘Alive’
+ Featured as one of the best iPad apps of the week by the Guardian
"I have learned a lot from listening and watching Insect Story, with very good, clear and concise narration. I was simply blown away by how much information has been delivered this way." - 148Apps
"This app is a jackpot for children who either love bugs or simply have the desire to learn more." - the iPhone Mom
"4.5/5.0!! High quality photos and videos, comprehension quizzes, journal encourages the student to study insects in the real world" - the iMum
"Perfect for all types of learners as it presents info in a variety of ways that will keep children engaged and excited to learn, something parents will certainly appreciate" - Editor's Choice by Best Apps for Kids
"This is sure to capture the imaginations of all budding entomologists!" - Apps Playground
“Meet the Insects Series” is a multimedia encyclopedia of insects living in different habitats such as forest, village, water and grass. This series offers variety of photos, videos, illustrations and animations that deliver vast amount of insect-related information for kids. Unlike any other existing insect encyclopedia in the market, ‘Meet the Insects Series’ takes full advantage of the iPad’s technology by allowing children to touch, drag and move each insect, solve interactive quizzes, and write their own observational journal.
■ Main Features
- What animal has the largest number of species on earth? The insects! Watch and interact with the animation as it takes you into the world of insects.
- Touch and tap all the insects to make them wiggle.
- Why does Common Yellow Swallowtail like to sunbathe? Get ready to dive into a handful of interesting facts of each insect with eye-catching illustrations.
- If you think you are done with the encyclopedia, it’s time for the OX and Photo quiz!
- Search each insect by shape and color.
- When you find an insect to observe and start the observation journal, you are now the insect expert!
■ App Information
- Meet the Insects: Forest Edition focuses on forest insects such as beetles, butterflies and stink bugs.
- Meet the Insects: Village Edition focuses on insects that live around the village such as lady bugs, cicadas, grasshoppers and flies.
- Meet the Insects: Water & Grass Edition focuses on insects that live in water and grass such as diving beetles, dragonflies, bees and mantises.
* All the information in Meet the Insects series is provided by National Science Museum of Korea.
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
+ Meet the Insects Series: Forest, Village and Water & Grass Edition
+ Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricity
■ How you can reach us!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.iactionbook.com
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
- No third party advertisements
- No in-app purchases
- Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.