6 Apps in This BundleSee All
Get all six of the legendary 8-bit Mega Man games at a reduced price!
Mega Man Legacy Bundle is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring mobile optimized versions of the series’ original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Bundle will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
The Mega Man Legacy Bundle Includes:
• Mega Man Mobile - The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
• Mega Man II Mobile- Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
• Mega Man III Mobile- Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
• Mega Man IV Mobile - A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
• Mega Man V Mobile - Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
• Mega Man VI Mobile - The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!
• The gameplay and difficulty has been optimized for smartphones, so certain elements will differ from the original game.
• Confirm that your device is listed under Compatible Devices below before purchasing and playing this app.
iOS 6.1.3 - 10.0.2
iPhone 5 (or later)
iPad (4th generation or later)
iPad mini 2 (or later)
iPod touch (6th generation or later)
Though this app can be purchased on operating systems and devices not listed as compatible above, we cannot guarantee that it will function correctly in such cases. Capcom accepts no responsibility for problems caused by using incompatible operating systems and devices, and does not offer refunds. We appreciate your understanding.
Ratings and Reviews
I do not want to use virtual pad.😡 I want to use my bluetooth control in Mega Man 😡 please. Spend $ 12 on 6 virtual pad games
Capcom fix these games!
Seriously these are the worst port of classic Megaman games. How and who ported these did such piss poor job.
It's playable and it's still fun.
It's playable and it's still fun but hopefully they keep working on controls
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.