2 Apps in This BundleSee All
The bundle price is a 25% savings off of the 2 apps bought individually.
This is a bundle of TWO animated storybook apps, which will humorously help teach your child early reading and critical-thinking skills.
** 2012 Parents' Choice Gold Award! **
** Common Sense Media 5-Star Quality Rating **
** Winner of 2012 Appy Award: Best Book App! **
There’s something waiting at the end of these books. Could it be…a monster?!? Lovable, furry old Grover is about to find out—and in the sequel, he brings equally lovable Elmo along with him!
• Bursting with innovative activities woven right into the stories
• Lively, interactive animation — featuring the voices of Grover AND Elmo!
• Word highlighting for beginning readers
• Stories that build vocabulary, socio-emotional, and critical-thinking skills
• Intuitive design, so little ones can play independently
• Parents’ tab to help your family get even more from the app experience
• Protective "baby-gates" to ensure a child-safe experience
• Bookplate personalization — add your child's name!
Remember, you can always turn down the volume so that you can bring your own voice to the story for your kids. Young readers will delight in the very funny story, and parents will know that their little monsters are reading, laughing, and learning with trusted, beloved Sesame Street characters.
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind the award-winning television show, Sesame Street. Our mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere reach their highest potential.
• Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great for every age
My daughter LOVES this book. We sit and read it a couple times a day. She laughs and smiles every time and so do I. My nephews and nieces love it also. Well used and loved by my whole family.
My Son Loves This
I have owned the first book for far longer than I have had my son. He turns two next month, and he adores the app, which he got on his Kindle. The Kindle doesn’t offer the second, so I am very excited to install/reinstall these on my phone and share them with him. I only wish I still had a functioning iPad 😅
Ok for bigger kids
I loved this book when I was a kid so I was excited to get it for my daughter, especially since she loves Sesame Street. She also loves books but is only one year old. This would be PERFECT if there was an auto play feature since she doesn't understand the interactive features. That way I can do auto play to read to her while I'm driving or doing chores. With other books I've purchased, I press auto play and lock the screen and she's good to go. Once she's older, she'll love the interactive features.
- Sesame Workshop Apps
- 375.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
- App Bundle $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.