Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
‘If an institution has iPad/iOS then they really should be using this app. It will engage their students and enable their educators to accurately plan the progression of their students.’ (5* Review, Educational App Store)
Get everybody talking with this must-have bundle of speech, language, and communication apps.
An essential part of the therapist’s toolkit, colorcards apps connect students, educators, and parents. This bundle includes:
• Basic Sequences
• Sequences 4-Step
• Sequences 6 & 8 Step
Start with Basic Sequences, then progress your students to Sequences 4-Step and Sequences 6&8 Step. Practise a range of skills including sequencing, describing, logical thought, storytelling, and inference. Work through activities using 144 real-life photographs, which have been tried and tested with children and adults who have speech difficulties. Personalize by creating and adding your own photos. Pre-teach the curriculum or target your students’ needs by introducing new sequences.
Use the reporting to track and measure progress. Share feedback at the school or with parents. Record your students, play back, or download audio files to demonstrate and track progress.
Choose from three games Ordering - the student arranges randomized images into the right sequence. Predicting - the student is asked to discuss what is happening in the sequence and predict what will happen next. Record the prediction and play back with the student. Describing - the student is encouraged to describe what is happening with each image. Play back the audio recording to work on self-monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Sequences using 144 tried-and-tested images
• Create and add your own photos to personalize
• Comprehensive reporting tool to monitor progress over time
• Download reports and share
• Use one-on-one, with small groups or in the classroom
• Practical auditory support
• Use the built-in microphone to record audio, play back and download
• Cool ColorCards animations make this app rewarding and motivating for all learners
• Visual and auditory feedback helps support learning
• Progress wheel to help with monitoring
About ColorCards apps Speechmark’s ColorCards apps connect students, educators, parents, and speech language professionals. Get everybody talking!
Our resources have been successfully supporting speech and language professionals and educators for over 30 years.
3 Apps in This Bundle
- App Count: 3
- Category: Education
- Size: 559 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Speechmark Publishing LTD
- © Speechmark Publishing Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.