3 Apps in This Bundle

Screenshots

Description

415 TEMPLATES AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE!
290 Templates for Pages + 70 Templates for Keynote + 55 Templates for Numbers

290 TEMPLATES FOR PAGES
Templates for Pages (Nobody) is an amazing add-on for Apple's Pages app. It provides 290 templates for Pages in 37 categories.

70 TEMPLATES FOR KEYNOTE
Templates for Keynote (Nobody) is an amazing add-on for Apple's Keynote app. It provides 70 stunning templates for Keynote, each with over 20 ready-to-use slides to suit everyone's needs.

55 TEMPLATES FOR NUMBERS
Templates for Numbers (Nobody) is an amazing add-on for Apple's Numbers app. It provides templates suitable for various tasks.


Easily Customizable
All templates are easily customizable and you can apply your own colors, fonts, pictures, etc.

Request Templates
Tell us what templates you would like to see in the next update.

Universal App
These apps work on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch. Therefore, do not forget to download the apps onto your other devices - for free! - provided you purchased the apps once.

IMPORTANT: PAGES + KEYNOTE + NUMBERS REQUIRED!!
Make sure you have Pages, Keynote and Numbers for iOS. In order to open any of the templates, you need to have these apps installed on your device. You can download Pages, Keynote and Numbers from the App Store. The only reason why you would not be able to open a template is if you didn't have these apps installed on your device!

Ratings and Reviews

3.5 out of 5
2 Ratings

2 Ratings

Lungpai ,

Do not recommend

This is a poor bundle. I would not recommend this bundle unless you’re really hard up for some templates. Most of these templates (around 90%) are very generic and look like they were boosted off of Microsofts stock templates page. The other 10% are decent and are well done, but for what you’re paying for the level of quality is pretty poor. Additionally, there’s no way to browse or get a sample of what’s available; you’re given the app preview and that’s it, there’s no way to see a real sample of the templates.

For the money, there’s MUCH better templates on Envato or other marketplaces.

Information

Seller
Till-Eugen Koenitzer
Size
252.2 MB
Compatibility

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
4+
Copyright
Price
App Bundle $4.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer