2 Apps in This BundleSee All
A pack of two SHAPE’s apps that will boost your productivity and safe money, both apps featured by Apple.
"If you're a mobile networker, Business Card Reader is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
"iDisplay app turns your iPad or iPhone into secondary screen – too good to be true.
That's... brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this." -MobileCrunch
"Yet another reason to buy an iPad: iDisplay" -MobileWhack
Recommended by Kim Komando, tech guru of USA Today.
With this pack you can:
Scan business cards in seconds.
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts.
Out-of-the-box integration with LinkedIn, Salesforce and Evernote. Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account. Salesforce1 users can scan cards directly from their Salesforce1 app. Export as .xlsx document. Easy integration with other CRM systems.
Turn your iPad, iPad Pro or iPhone into second monitor.
iDisplay turns your iOS device into a fully functional additional display for your Mac or PC.
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
• Your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone and iPod touch can be your secondary display
• Works with both Mac and Windows computers, with cable or Wifi
• iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback
• Zoom and Pan your desktop right on iOS device
• Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
• Normal and double resolution modes for Retina displays
• Connect multiple devices to one Mac, select their layout once and use it anytime later
• Customize display settings for each device you use as your secondary display, iDisplay will remember your preferences
• Create a list of favorite apps which you regularly use on iDisplay and move them to iDisplay with one click!
This bundle will save your time and money and boost your productivity to the new level.
Ratings and Reviews
Did not work with Salesforce
Horrible did not read well for Salesforce
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.