By Flashbang Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
0110 out of 0110 robots agree that !Rebolt! is the most destructive robot combat game available for iPhone and iPod touch!
Assume command of your own custom robot and investigate the source of a distress signal on a strange planet: Earth! Watch out for other robots scavenging the surface of the planet as you search for important artifacts and blast your way to victory in this action-packed 3D game.
- Customize your robot to suit your play style!
- Choose from 5 different weapons!
- Randomly generated levels ensures you never play the same game twice!
- Hidden bonus missions add special objectives!
- Unlock story discs to uncover the fate of human civlization!
- Compete for high scores online!
- Earn achievements for completing special tasks!
- Optional free Blurst membership lets you track your stats!
Please make sure to reset your iPhone or iPod touch after installing !Rebolt! in order to ensure proper functionality.
What's New in Version 1.1
New Features in This version:
- New control scheme! Use the virtual analog stick to move your robot with ease! No more wonky accelerometer controls!
- Score readouts moved to the top of the screen, so your fingers won't cover them.
- You can now select "No" when a mission ends to return to the menu.
- Added your overall leaderboard rank to the score summary at the end of a mission.
- Increased performance for a more constant framerate.
- Added a description of how to unlock data in the Story menu
Great game few minor problems.
Only complaints I have is that this game absolutly needs a virtual analog stick for movement. It's such a great game but you can't play it anyway but sitting up. Also it's irritating when a enemy is close and you can't tap or cause you tap yourself and open your inventory. Fix those 2 issues and you got a 10 star app!
please this game has very good poiental look at how they do there controls on the brother in arms game. You should look into getting that kind of controler in this game if any one else agrees then please second this comment.
Controls improved on the new update
Well the new update really makes the game a lot better.... no need to tilt anymore!!!!! the update comes with a virtual joystick and an attack button, making the game easier to control
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 27, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flashbang Studios, LLC
- © Flashbang Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.