Śavāsana | Relaxation & Guided Meditation
By Insight Design LC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Śavāsana, the most comprehensive app for Yoga Nidra meditation - designed by experienced teachers and practitioners, narrated by experts.
- Full-length Yoga Nidra sessions (20-40 minutes each).
- Sleep-Aid / Nighttime sessions optimized for high-quality sleep or meditation (10 minutes each).
- Includes meditation techniques originally taught by His Holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama, Satyananda Saraswati of the Bihar School of Yoga, and other great teachers.
- No subscriptions. The content you purchase is made permanently available for you to practice any time you'd like.
If you are new to Yoga Nidra or guided relaxation meditations, we make the practice simple and easy to follow. Just get comfortable, lie down in a relaxing posture, and press play. Our experienced teachers will guide you into deep relaxation. All you have to do is listen, let go, and relax.
For advanced students of meditation, the Śavāsana app is a powerful way to deepen self-awareness, release emotional & karmic tension, and prepare for high-level meditation techniques.
Yoga Nidra is a proven therapeutic method for treating post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, and insomnia. The United States military has found Yoga Nidra and other yogic therapies to be the most effective therapeutic method for veterans of war suffering PTSD. (For serious illnesses, we definitely recommend working with licensed clinical professionals as well.)
Whether you just want to get a good night's sleep, reduce stress, let go of emotional tension, or become more self-aware, our team is here for you.
Download the app and experience deep relaxation, high-quality sleep, and expansive self-awareness.
Four full-length Yoga Nidra meditations -
- Introductory Yoga Nidra w/ Nancy Wu (24:42)
- The Subtle Body w/ Arthur V. (29:44)
- Ocean & Moon w/ Nancy Wu (33:03)
- Âjnâ Chakra w/ Arthur V. (36:47)
Four Nighttime/Sleep-Aid sessions optimized for high-quality sleep -
- Relaxing the Body w/ Arthur V. (12:11)
- Deepening the Breath w/ Nancy Wu (10:28)
- Calming the Mind w/ Nancy Wu (8:50)
- Sankalpa w/ Arthur V. (11:39)
These meditation techniques are most effective when the stomach is empty. They can be practiced any time of day - morning, afternoon, evening or nighttime.
Great for my practice, and very user friendly!
I really enjoy using this app, especially when I need some me time to tune into myself and let go of stress from everyday life. I'm the kind of person who always wants to practice, but needs a guide. So, this is exactly what I needed! I love the variety of choices within the app that enables me to go in-depth during a 30 minute session, or unwind after a long day with a shorter nighttime session. Highly recommended for anyone who is interested in conscious relaxation practices. The app is simple, clean, and really easy to navigate and use.
Beautiful with excellent narration
I have a lot of meditation apps. This is one of my favorites. The app itself is lovely and has an intuitive interface, but what I really love is the excellent narration of the guided meditations. The voices are crisp, clear, and calm and the meditations are just wonderful; I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality meditation app.
Simple, beautiful, accessible
This app is easy to use, aesthetically beautiful and intuitive, and provides a very powerful framework for going deep into the subconscious, subtle body underpinning our experience of life. Thanks for such a well constructed creation!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 83.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Insight Design LC
- © 2016 Insight Design LC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Calming the Mind' with Nancy Wu$1.99
- 'Sankalpa' with Arthur V.$1.99
- 'Ocean & Moon' with Nancy Wu$2.99
- 'Deepening the Breath' with Nancy Wu$1.99
- 'Âjnâ Chakra' with Arthur V.$2.99
- 'The Subtle Body' with Arthur V.$2.99