Text on photos and videos is a brand new way to express yourself. Add real-time text and filters directly to your camera! In only a few seconds you can add captions, quotes or anything else you can think of to your camera and share quickly and easily with your friends.
ADD TEXT USING AMAZING FONTS: Add custom typography directly to your camera with very artistic fonts. Choose from a huge selection of powerful fonts that will make your photos awesome and engaging.
SUPERB REAL-TIME FILTERS: Create beautiful photos with real-time filters. There are so many types of them: vintage, artistic and funny! With a single tap, you can transform a soulless pic into a work of art!
You can import your photos from Facebook & Instagram which makes it all so much easier!
- Rotate text using gestures
- Add multiple lines of text
- 1-Tap sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr etc.
Text on Photos Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Text on Photos Premium
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial)
- Weekly (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $9.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $3.99 per week
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Text on Photos adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
12. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
13. Contact us at : https://www.textonphotosandvideos.com/contact
Disclaimer: All Text on Photos users will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
- Small bugs fixed.
- Would you mind writing us a review and telling us what features you'd like to see in the app?
Ratings and Reviews
This is what I’m paying for?
1st: The app started out great. I checked out what features there was before I decided to buy pro. I liked everything it had, especially editing the opacity. But then every time I went to edit a text box, crash. Restart app? Crashed. Restart phone, delete and reinstall app, crash. I’m not going to pay for something I can’t use.
2nd: Yeah that pro add that keeps jumping in your face? Well after deleting and reinstalling to (hopefully) fix the crashing issue, it’s stopped accepting my account as a pro, even though I was subscribed for a month at $9.99. I had everything right, I checked my balance and my settings. But nope, I still have to subscribe to pro to get that fugly self-insert watermark off.
3rd: Don’t download this app unless you have self-diagnosed alopecia and enjoy ripping your hair out. They promise better things with updates, but eventually they all become null and the app is useless. I didn’t pay for this.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving your feedback. This bug is resolved in latest version. Please update it to new version. We have added new features and more templates in new version
First the positive. Being able to turn and twist text is awesome and the app is intuitive and easy to use, exactly what I am looking for, and I love almost everything about it.
The reason for 4 stars is that I pay 10 a month for full access to office, 5 for unlimited pandora, 10 for Xbox live. I have free phot and caption editors on my phone including a free version of photoshop that’s offered in the App Store. Really tilting text is the biggest ad best feature of this app but going from free to 10 dollars a month for it seems a bit dated. I purchased it anyways but if an alternative ever comes out I more than likely won’t continue the subscription, or may pay for a week and then cancel for weeks at a time to save money. Money grab aside I think the app is well made.
I understand the makers of apps wanting to get paid for their work BUT before I even started using it I get a pop up asking to buy the paid “PRO” version, then when closing it out it asks me Are you sure?” Two things: #1 if I like it and it works well for the reason I got it to start with I’ll buy it BUT I don’t need a pop up add to hit my screen before I even can try it! #2 You place a watermark text on the picture when you save it, and I’m guessing that would only go away if I paid a monthly “Pro” fee? Garbage! If you want to make money then make it crippleware meaning the person doesn’t get full use of the app unless it’s paid for, don’t ruin a picture with the “Made with textonphoto” slapped on the bottom! Uninstalled and will look for something else!
Developer Response ,
Sorry that you feel this way. We do try to provide sufficient free features in the app. It seems that it's not enough which we totally understand. It has to be a right balance between free/pro features and we're still working on that. Hopefully in the future we will find that balance so that free users don't feel completely left out.
- Grey Desk SA
- 133.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grey Desk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Week $4.99
- OneMonth Subscription $9.99
- Free Trial $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.